List of the current Curio DAO Guilds
All Guilds manage themselves internally. They're answerable to the Curio DAO Mission and Ideals, members of the Guilds, and the Cardholders (through voting when needed). This is done to maintain community agreement and trust.
There is no direct hierarchy; the Guilds are partners. It's common for members to be in multiple Guilds.
- Focuses on external and community outreach work, including Merchandise, Marketing, and Partnerships.
- Works with the Outreach Guild, but organizes itself separately. Its focus includes Documentation, Content, Creative Marketing, and Education.
- A group of community artists interested in creating new Curio fan artwork, and minting and airdropping it to Curio Card holders. They collaborate on the technical and financial requirements of large-scale airdrops, and work with new artists.
- 1.Verify you are a Curio cardholder (currently DAO membership is limited to cardholders). You can do so by typing
#bot-commandschannel to claim the
- 2.Once verified, find
#dao-start-hereunder the Curio DAO channels. Read it to learn how to access the DAO discussion channel.
- 3.Introduce and familiarize yourself with the DAO discussion channel members.
- 4.Talk to any Guild mod about what you'd like to contribute toward, and ask for the appropriate Guild role (Outreach, Writers', or Mint).